John Taylor is proud to support the following organizations
- QC Chamber of Commerce
- Womens Connection
- Young Professionals Network (part of qc chamber)
- Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Dress for Success
- Living Proof Exhibit
- Ride with Kelly Foundation
- Prarie State Legal Services’ No Justice is No Laughing Matter!
- Skip-A-Long Child Developement Services’ United Way Rally
- East End Neighborhood Fair
- National Association of Women in Construction Quad City Chapter #50
- Holiday Hat Bash
- East Moline Christian School’s Booster Club
- Alleman Catholic High School’s Holiday Luncheon
- United Way of the Quad Cities
- School Health Link, Inc.
- Quad City Arts, Festival of Trees
- Project Now
- Rock Island County Health Department’s United Way campaign
- Quad City Arts Festival of Trees
We offer a unique way of supporting the community. If you have an upcoming event or are working on a goal to raise money we have a helpful way to contribute. We will be happy to supply you with an order form and information on selling John Taylor Gift Certificates. We will give you 10% of all of the Gift Certificates sold as a way to contribute to your cause. You just bring in a completed order form with payments and we will process the order and mail you a check within a 10 business days.
If you are in need of a donation or support for your organization please fill out the PDF below and bring it into our Rock Valley Plaza location in-person. Please DO NOT fax, e-mail or mail your inquiries.